Monday 1 February 2016

HELP PLEASE : AM I DESTINED TO BE SINGLE?




My name is Lydia and I find myself in a very confused state. My parents were never married but they had five kids together, I am the oldest. My father had three other women who also had a total of 8 kids for him. He never married anyone of them. But lives with my mother.
I am now 38 years old, I have two younger sisters by my mother and 5 by the other women in our father's live. The youngest of the eight of us, girls,is 23 years old. Not even one of us is legally married. I don't want to live like my parents, but I have not received any proposals till date. Even though I say so myself, I am not an ugly person and I am a very good Christian. Two of my step sisters are living with men who have not paid their dowry. Please is it our Destiny to live with men without being legally married? Do I have to move in with a man just like my mother and sisters?

No comments:

Post a Comment